Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to The Urban Babybugs. A place where information is key! This is my first post here, so I'll quickly introduce myself. (more information can be found on the background of Babybugs tab)

My name is Wendy. I have a photography business (Artistic Expressions Photography) where i specialize in pregnancy, birth, newborn, toddlers, and families! I have such a passion for kids, babies.. they keep it simple! I surround myself everyday with the kids in my life, and make it a mission to inform myself and try to provide information to other parents and caregivers! I am a nanny to a wonderful 24 month little girl, I have two beautiful nieces, a nephew and so many many other wonderful and simply adorable babies and kids in my life.
I believe in making an educated choice. My plea to all parents, business people... well, anybody - don't make a blind decision! Don't do something just because everyone else is doing it! Follow your instincts (yes, we all have them!) and make your own choices.
This page is to provide you with information. Mostly about Car Seats and Babywearing, but I am hoping to have some guest writers on the page to write about things they are passionate about! To provide us with information.

So speaking of information! I have a fantastic page that i love! It's all about car seats - and it has photos! It's excellent information, and a photo to know what to look for! How perfect is that! Please check it out!

Picture Guide to Car Seat Safety     (Explore her site! It's pretty fantastic!)

Thanks for reading! Until next time!

Wendy
wharder@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment